Our community is strongest when we all work together. The following links are available to help connect you to the supports you need.
The Government of Alberta and Government of Canada have both set-up a number of programs to support people with financial concerns related to COVID-19:
Mental Health Support
The current situation with COVID-19 is stressful for everyone and it is normal to feel anxious or worried. There are a number of resources available to you to support mental health during this time.
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Alberta Health Services
- Alberta Mental Health Helpline: 1-877-303-2642
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please contact 911 immediately or present to your nearest Emergency Room.
If you have questions or concerns about your diabetes please consider using one of the below options:
- Phone your family physician, endocrinologist, or diabetes specialist
Call the Diabetes Canada Support Line at 1-800 BANTING (226-8464) Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 4p.m. MST. Learn more about the Diabetes Canada Support Line here
- Call Health Link at 811
- Use the Alberta Diabetes Link Ask a Question Tool if you have a question that is not urgent to receive an email response from C-health’s certified diabetes educators
- If you do not have a diabetes healthcare provider, you can use our Find Help Near You Map